COVID may have stopped us from hosting Eat Real Fest this year, but that doesn't mean the fun has to stop. We've put together a box of food from some of our top Eat Real Fest vendors, so you can enjoy a taste of the festival at home. Every box includes:
- Chicharon Fried Pork Rinds with Chili Lime Salt from Jeepney Guy
- Japanese Fried Chicken from Aburaya
- Take & Bake Chicken and Shrimp Paella from Gerard's Paella
- Oxtail Taco Kit from alaMar
- Take & Bake (Frozen) Gumbo Pot Pie from Samara's Southern Creations
- Set of 3 Macarons from Shades of Sugar Bakeshop:
- Mint Watermelon: spearmint, watermelon ganache and sloe gin
- Peach Melba: vanilla, peach ganache, raspberry and bourbon
- Banana Foster: cinnamon, banana ganache, caramel and rum
- Eat Real Fest T-Shirt or Tote Bag from Oakbrand (optional)
Orders must be placed by 12pm on September 21 and will be available for pick up at Aburaya September 26, 2pm-4pm.
Eat Real Fest At Home Box
362 17th St
Oakland, CA 94512
Sorry but we are unable to offer refunds or returns.